Thursday 28 September 2017

Yes this is all in your mind, but isn't everything?

Day 28
Gosh it feels like it's been day 28 forever!
I think a lot of things feel like they have been around forever, at least for me. Maybe I'm just constantly entertaining them in the back of my mind.

So! Today I bought petrol for 30 and before I could stop myself I had also purchased a connoisseur ice-cream and let me tell you... it was MAGNIFICENT. It was HEAVEN in food form. It was like, 'yes, I do have a  junk food addiction, thanks for asking, your concern is not needed because I am one with the mere thought of chocolate and I am fine with that.'
And it was also like, 'Why, yes, I do feel like a 19th century Mycroft. Do help me out of this chair, if you would.'

I admit, I fantasised about watching Sherlock again, but I felt that it would only bring about mind-numbing boredom as I have actually watched them all about 4 times. There isn't too much that is new. A lot of theories, a lot of fanart and headcannon and so forth, ALL are accepted, ALL are great, but I really wanted something I hadn't seen so I could be immersed completely.
As it worked out, I remembered nanna mentioning that she was going to watch The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, and I thought, yeah why not?

And true love was born. Not the truest of the true, because that is still The Gift, Hideous Kinky, and the first season of Merlin, but it came close.

Also, I am exceptionally tired for some reason even though it's only ten thirty and I think my ceiling might cave in on me as there's a patch above my head that's gone a funny stain-like colour, so I must take my farewell!

Hope to be around for tomorrow's awesome and brilliant blog post, and maybe even some more sardines on toast.

   ___
,_]__[_,
 (6__6)v

No comments:

Post a Comment