Monday 25 September 2017

Can you please tell me what the time is?

Day 24 & 25
Hello, it is ONCE AGAIN 11.06 pm.
This is actually most unfortunate because I'm usually extremely tired at this time of night due to my current lifestyle, however! This afternoon I had a five hour nap. No lie! I came home, snuggled into the bed and slept for a good hour, woke up in that extreme disorientated hungover type of way, checked my clock and realised it was 5. I jumped up, FIVE AM !? I yelled in my head. That was some longass sleep I just had there. I stumbled all blurry-eyed out into the lounge room and asked my housemate if it was five in the afternoon, and she said yes, and I thought 'Great! I can do normal stuff like clean and finish knitting my beanie! So pumped!'
Then I proceeded to go back to bed and fall asleep for about five hours.
What a tripper.
I woke up at about 10pm, lurched into a standing position, made my groggy way through the house, bumping into walls as I pulled on my jacket, and entered the freezing kitchen to make some dinner. I was thinking 'fuck me, now I'll probably be awake until like 3 am, and I have to be up at 5.'
Dealt with some family issues.
Ate the dinner, which was roast and steamed veggies with lamb and gravy, but I wasn't keen on the smell of the lamb so I threw it out.
Anyone reading this blog is going to think my diet is fucked up. And it surprisingly is.

Ok! Because of my overly-exhausted human state I have taken part in another no spend day! Go me!
The trick is to have chocolates or biscuits in bulk and then either take say, two, with you to work to stop you spending twenty dollars at that steamy vending machine. When you get the urge to buy something whilst in your car, you can say 'hang on! I already have amazing chocolate brownies at home, and I don't really need that toenail buffer and heated footspa, do I? So full speed ahead to comfy bed goodness!'

Yesterday I spent nothing also on account of working a double shift and then slogging it all the way to Peterbae's house where he gave me some chocolate brownies he had created that afternoon. WHAT A LEGEND! 💗
If any a girl needed some gooey, under-cooked, chocolate goodness after working two double shifts in a row all the while working with either a wet, sweet-smelling rhubarb pie patch on the shoe and seeping into the sock, and then a dry but was-wet-only-two-hours-ago tea bag stain patch on the other shoe, it was me.
Damn those sweet stains, forcing me to go out and buy new shoes.... ^__6
But I haven't bought new ones yet so let's rest assured.

I have decided what I will do with any/all my savings from this month:
~ Buy one thing from Officeworks that really makes my heart sing. (YOU ALL MAKE MY HEART SING, DON'T WRINKLE YOUR CREASE-FREE PAPER, BUT THERE WILL BE ONE ITEM THAT MAKES MY HEART COMPLETELY SOAR INTO THE CLOUDS ABOVE AND THAT WILL BE MINE).
~ Then, take a trip to the city. I sound like a country hick, but the truth is that I just never get the energy or the will to venture on into the big wide city world. Parking, for a start. Then the age it takes on the bus, that's usually noisy and cramped and uncomfortable.

I would like to add a very important note here. For anyone who wants a Euphoric Smelling Experience, please go out and purchase Calvin Klein for men Free. Spray a little of it on yourself. Smell.
Experience Euphoric State.
Make a sandwich.
Plant a lavender bush.
Vote yes.

Five more days to go! Phew, it's been a weirdly un-hard challenge, mostly because I substituted regular nourishing foods with snacks and then felt tired and a bit pimply afterwards.


.  ..,~' * Keep calm and drink coffee * '~,..  .

No comments:

Post a Comment