Thursday 21 September 2017

Have we passed that sign already?

Day 21
Salutations and greetings for my second week (fortnight, actually, I think, maybe... considering I get paid every fortnight, but let's carry on...) Price Tally.

Here is where it gets real.
Since the last price tally on day 10 (so long ago!), this is everything I have spent, ever, in one hit:

Expenses paid
Petrol day 17 - 30.00
Rent - 275
Mortgage - 400
Super - 50
Bills - 120
Savings goal - 200

Grocery items bought
Smiths Teriyaki chips 1.99
Cheezels 1.49
Wholemeal bread 1.79
Cheapass shitty peanut butter 5.49
Butter spreadable 1.99
2x Maccas meals 15.90
Small packet of chips 2.00
Twisties 4.99
Rosemary and salt chips 6.09
Giant freddo frog 1.59
Thick and creamy yoghurt 3.29

                                       TOTAL: 46.61  

Other items bought

Dude bros... I am cringing hardcore at this list. What an amount of chips to consume within a ten day radius. But also, like, where is all the food? That's all just snacks. What exactly did I even eat in the last ten days??

Amount spent on chips: 16.56

46.61 - 16.56 = 30.05

Then take away the impromptu maccas outing and that comes to:

30.05 - 15.90 = 14.15 on bread, butter, shitty peanut butter, and yoghurt

Well, good onya.
It's rather startling looking at my diet in writing. I feel like I'm betraying myself because this is the meal diary of a teenage boy who sits in his room all day playing video games and maybe gets interrupted wanking by his dog.
However, here is the truth laid bare.
On an entirely different topic, I ate the most DELICIOUS profiterole yesterday and it was Gluten Free. Yes! Gluten Free!
I would probably even go so far as to say it was, most likely, the most delicious dessert food I have ever tasted and now in my top three favourite desserts, ranking 1st.

Today, I saw a girl wearing my exact jumper. The very same. You know when you see someone you know or recognise or see an object familiar to you and you go, 'Hey there! We are one.'
Well I didn't say that confronting and slightly insulting remark to someone I just met, but I did glance at the girl standing next to me in the cream/yoghurt/frozen section of the Service Station (seeing as how they stock absolutely NOTHING and therefore everything they DO have is crammed altogether as if to make some giant super food) and then do a double take and stared at her chest region for a good thirty seconds, then looked down at my own chest region.
Then I said, 'Hey! We have the same jumper!'
She looked at us and said offhandedly, 'oh yeah we do.'
Dear lord it's almost 11pm


No comments:

Post a Comment