Friday 29 September 2017

Did you really use bean curd again... or is there a glitch in the matrix?

Day 29 a continuation...
Dear lord.
Prices Cerri! The prices!

[I actually blocked my hideous spending spree from my mind because today I did use eftpos].

So yesterday I bought an ice cream with petrol and that came to 4.80. I am downright appalled at the amount charged to the public for a little ice cream on a stick.

But moving on, because I do not dwell on unfortunate past situations.

Today my shopping list looks like:
Phone credit for the month  30.00
House warming present for a friend  7.00
Kettle chips honey soy  2.99
Smiths crinkle cut chicken  1.49
Piranha saucy bbq grill chips  2.67
Nippy's iced coffee  2.67
Allens lollies party mix  1.50
Freddo faces  4.15
                                        TOTAL: 15.49
                                    Plus credit: 45.49

Actual grocery shopping done earlier in the day for the next week ahead:
1 pear  60c
1 mandarin  42c
1 kiwi fruit  69c
1 punnet of blueberries  2.99
2 litres of milk  1.50
Wholemeal bread  1.99
Macleans Toothpaste  1.80
Custard and cream bowl (for my housemate)  1.50
Block of chocolate on special  2.99
Gluten free brownie mix  on special  4.69
                                                                   TOTAL: 18.96

15.49 + 18.96 = 34.45 on food today that needs to last me until next thursday (in theory).
^_^

And that has been another update by Cerri Fae. Stay tuned for more outrageousness in tomorrow's special broadcast live, 'Has this really been a month of Cerri, or was there an imposter all along?' If so, who is this imposter? Are they directly related or from a completely different country? Are they, in fact, a multimillionaire and wish to wire across millions of dollars to help a sista out?
Find out all this and more on tomorrow's live special, showing at the new time 5.45 pm, right after the cricket.


*U___U*

No comments:

Post a Comment