Wednesday 27 September 2017

So the horse really did have no name?

Day 27
Hello and welcome... to the 10pm life!
So different!
All the change!
Yes.

So today I didn't really take this challenge seriously and bought a packet of plain oats at probably 1.20, actual ground cinnamon at 2.46 instead of cinnamon sugar because I realised I was putting sugar on my cereal involuntarily- and as far as doing things against your will, that pretty much takes the cake-, and one packet of cheddar wicked twisties at 1.99 because I LOVE THE CHEDDAR ZIGZAG TWISTIES THEY ARE LOVE.
But they are actually regret.
Because I ate almost the whole bag in one sitting then went to nanna's for the ol' dinner and walked out of her house looking pregnant af and a little bit sleepy. Damn that portion size.

I also paid my car rego at 191.00 and stared longingly at the magazine stands.

Oats 1.20
Cinnamon 2.46
Twisties 1.99
                    VAGUE TOTAL: 5.65

Every time I look out the back window I see one white butterfly floating around the flowers and I like to think it's the same one every time.
Earlier tonight when the sun went down I crept outside and took my bed sheets off the line, noticed a bigish spider doing it's web thing near me and was like 'ffffffffffffffff'. Spent the rest of the five minutes out there cursing the height of the line, cursing the unseeable spider, cursing the dark, cursing horror movies, and cursing that one itchy grass blade touching my leg.

I look forward to experiencing real cinnamon on my oats tomorrow!
Ciao!

.~(^_,_^)~.

No comments:

Post a Comment