Friday 1 September 2017

This hammer is for smashing things, yes?

Day 1
My computer is throwing a tantrum, so here I am in my bed on my phone damned with a super slow type processing, font that is too large or too small- there's no way to tell as it's all enormous compared to the page- spelling errors and autocorrecting spontaneously occurring with every three letters typed, and my elbows pointing in weird ways I never thought possible.

Well!! Petrol done for the week at 30 and I have to confess... It's been an emotional day. A fight with a friend, terrible night's sleep, no meals defrosting and no bread taken out, an almost car crash, and a failing laptop display driver all contribute to my 'NEED CHOCOLATE AND CHIPS NOW!!'
---And I did think vaguely about buying my usual ice cream at the servo because, well, my challenge has only just started, hasn't it? No one really cares if I have ONE ice cream... I can pay for it out of my grocery 19.20, couldn't I?
Or could I?
Wouldn't that technically mean I cheated because I spent my 19.20 for this week on coffee and fajita yesterday?
...
XD
Yes, it would. So no, I did not buy my beloved ice cream.
Instead I felt the health inside me grow to extreme heights! Push past the boundaries to new adventures! Burst forth through my arms and cheeks like thick branches in an old, dark oak tree and sprout leaves to attract nesting birds.
I have always wanted a pet.

So after the near- disastrous accident I thought 'Fuck This Shit' and ate the last 6 oreos in a quick succession with total enjoyment.

And seeing as how this phone blog version is an absolute NIGHTMARE to write with, I will take my leave.

8(>_<)8

No comments:

Post a Comment