Saturday 11 November 2017

Would you melt with me if I melt with you?

Day 10 & 11 was all about uncovering a mysterious, ancient, off-coloured kernel of popcorn that was probably used by my ancestors in a spell
I HAVE HAD A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE! I REPEAT. I AM HAVING A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE!!!!
God, now I'm one of those annoyingly rude personal finance gurus who make fun of how other people use their own money in a sarcastic way because apparently they are always one hundred per cent correct all the time, and when they do this they always use obscene and unnecessary amounts of exclamation marks. As if using that many is somehow proving their point. But their point is often ridiculously one-sided (being biased towards what they would do) and, basically, annoying as hell.

I have once again forgotten to exercise. Let's all just nod and move on, or better yet, raise eyebrowse and mutter 'she was exercising too? I have no memory of this girl ever mentioning the word exercise, and, frankly, I am astounded as to why she would'.
Thank you, fictional beings. Bless you all.

So I have had my bedside table for a whole day now, and I MUST SAY, it is such a magical time that I am constantly reminded of the fact that I am, literally- and always have been- royalty. I just can't understand how I forgot that I was such. You would think, wouldn't you, that being so high up on the pecking order would be something that one remembers, like, every day.

Anywho! The drawer slide is phenomenal, the space and wooden panels is otherworldly- fuck I just remembered I have probably a whole three months worth of One Punch Man to read. Score!

I just love it.

Other things I love include: being able to see through the column of space between my bedroom door and the hinges into the lounge room now that all my other furniture is out of the way, warm balmy nights, perfectly made coffee without even trying, cracking up in laughter and making someone else laugh along with you purely because of the laughter, thunder, whatever water they put into recycled milk bottles and serve chilled at Barnacle Bills. That water is divine.

Things I do not love: being with someone that chooses the same table every time even though it's always under the freezing air-conditioner, getting a prickly grass piece stuck in between my foot and thong when walking, waking up from a nap super hot and hungover-like with a weird disgusting taste in the mouth, having so much frickin stuff, sneezing but getting phlegm in the mouth that ensures the frantic grope around for tissues and hoping to GOD that there are some left while trying not to swallow and also resisting the urge to pee that has decided to suddenly come on at that EXACT SECOND.

It's a weird and wonderful world out there.

Ok! To the Food log!
LET ME JUST SAY, I bought chips today, did not weigh myself, called in sick to work and basically did the opposite of every single one of my goals, because, apparently, it was 'be the opposite of your best self' today.
And that's ok.
I'm down with it.
I know this is a challenge but you don't have to be great all the time, because that's utterly exhausting. Sometimes all you have to do- all you can do- is get through the next 24 hours, or 10 hours, or even one hour, and that's ok too.
Just do what you can with what you have and try not to stress as best you can. You will all be great.

Right then!

Foods I ate yesterday
6.30 am - cold oats with blueberries, yoghurt and cinnamon, black coffee
one whole bottle of water
10.20 - five dried apricots that were succulent to the more blissful degree, cucumber and avocado sandwich on wholemeal bread, white coffee
one glass of water
2.30 pm - two slices of leftover barbeque chicken pizza with pineapple and prawns. Now there's something I need more of in my life: raw pineapple. Perfection. And also a natural antibiotic!
White coffee
glass of water
7.00 - one glass of orange juice, one mini banana muffin in the staff room and one mini blueberry muffin in the staff room on account of experiencing ANOTHER low blood sugar attack. Ffffff.
~At a friend's gathering~
9.00 pm - a handful of plain chips, half a pepsi, three jelly shots (with vodka presumably)
10.30 pm - half a slice of supreme pizza, two slices of garlic bread, half a glass of water

I weigh
Let's not even glance at this atrocity

Exercise I did today
This part always makes me want to weep hysterically into my upsized jumbo mcdonald's mcflurry (Jk. I only get large).
I believe I worked hard today because forboth shifts I was constantly running around, but that might have just been me losing the handle on my Time Lord responsibilities coupled with the slow exhaustion of being overworked-underpaid-and-plain-ol-tired, so that I was actually slower than the normal slow and therefore running to catch up. How can one ever tell?

Waters consumed
One bottle, two and a half glasses


Food I ate today - being day 11
7.00 am - cold oats with yoghurt, blueberries and cinnamon, black coffee. Now this was over a course of one hour because I was not hungry in the slightest so I kept forcing myself to take one or two mouthfuls
two glasses of water
10.04 - white coffee
some type of water as I was doing things
11.59 - THIS IS WHERE IT GETS REAL PEOPLE. }One whole packet of honey soy chips and half a packet of m&ms.{  (Click, cut, delete).
I think I had a coffee in here
two glasses of water
5.20 pm - Barnacle Bill spoiler for one, calamari rings, scallops, prawns, one crumbed fish, salad and chips while out with nanna. The best water you will ever taste.
(C r i n g i n g)
Two glasses of water
I feel so full but I really haven't eaten much at all.

I weigh
Do I? Do I weigh anything, at all, any more? Am I not ethereally bright, intensely angelic, bound for perfection in every way possible, and somehow yet also, light as a feather?
Not even a doubt.

Exercise I did today
I feel like this is the joke section of this challenge, you know, to keep things fun.

Waters I have consumed
Six glasses, and some type as action was done


     ,\"/,
*(^___^)*

Oh for god's sake Augustus The Fourth, just let them eat cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment