Wednesday 8 November 2017

Can I call it Raymone?

Day 8 reeks of SUCCESS!
Success for me today: I felt the emotional turmoils of other people being weird and shit, I felt the 'hmmm I'm a bit bored and apathetic, that must mean veg out day with chips in bed with the tv' feelings of sludge. But did I act upon this? Nope!
I admit, I thought about getting an ice cream when I needed petrol. While lost in thought I drove straight past the petrol place, forcing myself to do a u-turn and drive to one on the opposite side of the road, and even then, I momentarily blanked on which side my petrol tank was so I had to drive around the whole line of pumps to get to the only free one on my side. It goes: 'ok I am at the petrol place phew! Ok, oh there's one left, oh it's the one I want...wait... WHY am I driving past it, WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET BACK THERE?!... ok must now circle the whole row of pumps like an idiot, yep, just smile and wave, or better yet, just concentrate on the ground where you're going and don't make eye contact with anyone... ah here we are, now you must drive to the drive-in section and quickly do a u-turn to turn around and pray to god no-one comes in... there, good... why are you like this??'
I admit, I thought about packing it all in while watching Supernatural, because, habit. It's what I've done for the past year. I watch tv and eat chips. Literally, every week. I FORGOT TO RUN, FUCK  ME JESUS.
But the point is, I thought about these junky things and I felt the irresistible pull, and I resisted. I find that the more I wait the craving out, the less I want it. It works at the supermarket when I'm on a 'junk food binge' and it worked today when I was driving to the next petrol station. Although, I was so tired from having to do that extra hoo-haa that all I wanted was to pee and get to the furniture shop asap.
Also, I've started doing a trick whenever I think about getting junky snacks. A little while ago I had this thought that went 'well, you can't buy the chips or chocolate, but you can eat something else, like yoghurt or exotic fruit'. And it worked. Exotic fruit is amazing. So I've decided to pick up some mangoes and strawberries and peaches, etc, and some yoghurt so I can just eat as much of that as I would a block of chocolate or a bag of chips.
Mentally, eating chips and chocolate don't do a thing. I think 'they'll make me feel better', and they do for a split second while eating them. But then afterwards I go back to feeling the same, so it doesn't make a lot of sense when I really think about it. I also thought 'well you've binged on chips and tv in the past and look where that got you... try this new thing'.

Ok! Let's get cracking!

Food I have eaten today
8 ish am - cold oats with yoghurt, blueberries and cinnamon, black coffee
10. 05 - white coffee
11.10 - one and a half peanut butter sandwiches
half a bottle of water
glass of lemon cordial
one orange juice fruit box because I was getting hungry
2.20 pm - white coffee
3.30 - one banana, bowl of watermelon pieces
5.30 - ^___^ ... four slices of barbeque chicken pizza with pineapple, mushroom, onions, and prawns (it was a small pizza, but SO DELICIOUS OMG)
Half a bottle of water while watching Supernatural
8.06 - a cup of peas and a few spoonfuls of yoghurt because I REALLY wanted chips
one cup of water

I weigh
8.00 am Morning - 50.7
8.09 pm Evening - 51.6

Exercise I did today
None. Not even running madly to each furniture shop  U_U

Waters I have consumed
One whole large gatorade bottle of water and one cup
Glass of lemon cordial
One orange juice fruit box

All in all a rather successful day! My housemate wanted to know if pizza counted as a healthy item, and I said it did because pizza is amazing as balls. I may not have chocolate, icecream, cake, or chips, but I can darn well have all the pizza money can buy with all the exotic topping man can think of.

Aims for tomorrow
I will be held accountable!
Tomorrow I'd like to
~ Clean my floor, do the dishes and vacuum
~ Write one short story
~ Start drawing one fairy
~ Lightly jog up the street
~ And maybe visit nanna

Well that's all for now chaps!
Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment