Thursday 2 November 2017

'So, was there anything special?'

Day 2 was a toasted cheese sandwich
It was, and I WAIT THAT IS A LIE OMG I AM SO TIRED, F.

...

Don't ever do banking whilst running on four hours of sleep.

Food I have eaten today
6.24 am - two peanut butter on wholemeal toasts and black coffee. Discard white bread as if it never existed, please. Turn away and slide on over to the grain/seed/wholemeal/or even better rye bread, and just do yourself a massive favour in life. Thanks.
9 am - three jatz biscuits because I was starving and maybe even having low blood sugars. I seem to get that low blood sugar feeling whenever I start work at 8am, and thus, eat breakfast at around six thirty or seven am.
10.20 - white coffee no sugar, toasted butter sandwich. There was supposed to be cheese but I had none so I went commando.
12.30 pm - green chicken thai curry with pumpkin, carrot, cauliflower and broccoli, courtesy of work. (Shh)
1.30 - white coffee
3.30 - white coffee, because I was bored between shifts and lethargically tired
4.26789 - HAD MY TUNA SALAD REALLY FAST BECAUSE I LOST TRACK OF TIME AND THEREFORE ONLY HAD SIX MOUTHFULS
6.30 - THE MOST FUCKIN PANNA COTTA EVER TO GRACE MY MOUTH. FUCK. IT WAS CREAMY. IT WAS MILKY. IT WAS SILKY AND NOT TOO SWEET BUT JUST RIGHT HOLY FUCKSHIT
~ So I don't regret eating that sweet thing. Actually I kind of do. But, like, I'm hoping the blase attitude will rub off on my emotional turmoil and create some magical inner tranquil farm of light and ocean and lotus and pearls on the feet, and some other such.
8.00 pm - roast beef dinner at the parents with carrots, peas, POTATOOOO GET IN ME and onion. They are pretty sweet, and I was so full from the exotic perfection of love, but I ate it anyway
10.59 om - like, real deal irked because I now have to take my Iron tablet and it says take with food, but I just feel as though taking it on a full tummy is as good as 'do not take on an empty tummy', especially from the motherload I have consumed today. Sorry, Peter, for blaming my love-handles on you >__<.

Food I have accumulated today
From the parentals:
   1x container of leftover roast
   5x containers of one-serve soup
   4x containers of one-serve cake and custard. Woohoo! But also, does it count as junk if I didn't buy it??
   3x mammoth slices of zucchini slice

Rules update
So, like, I really wanna eat that custard cake. I probably shouldn't wipe out junk altogether (although where is the fun, exciting, nail-biting challenge if I don't?!) because life can suck ass and I really want to wallow sometimes with a giant tub of ice cream and a deservingly well-lit pleasure centre. Well, not wallow. Maybe more laze about because, life situation.
I'm going to change my rules so I can eat sweet foods as long as I don't spend money on them.
And last night I woke up halfway through the night, took out the last Halloween snack bag from my bedroom drawer and literally Ate It In Bed, Then Went Back To Sleep.
What the fuck is that shit?
Like, what is that about?
Anyway.

Exercise I have done:
Fuck. I forgot to exercise. But to be fair I went straight to my parents after the double shift and got back to my house at about 9.30 and NO WAY am I running around the block in the dark.

Water I have consumed:
4
Let's be real here. Water and I aren't really on speaking terms.

I felt a bit nauseous in the car on the way home from the parents, so maybe I should calm down on the putting something in my stomach every two hours. I feel like all I've done today is walk around and eat.
Although,
Is that such a bad thing? Eating is SO GOOD. OH MY GOD.

Peace out.
3__3

No comments:

Post a Comment