Saturday 4 November 2017

Did Thor REALLY mind that his hair was cut?

Day 3 & 4 had the peanut chocolate feel
Ok,
So I just remembered that I have half a block of freddo frog chocolate in the cupboard, so here's hoping don't run to the kitchen in my sleep and down it all in one.

Yesterday I ate the foods in this chaotic, slightly vague order:
What did I do yesterday?
Oh yes...

Foods I have eaten today (but yesterday like)
6.30 ish - zucchini slice and black coffee
one glass of water
10.30 - bowl of oats with cold water, cinnamon and plain yoghurt. HEAVENLY BLISS I'm telling you.
One glass of water
12.30 - one iced coffee whilst out doing some random shopping 
1.10 pm - two classic slider burgers, and they were DELICIOUS fuck.
300 mls of water (half a bottle)
3.05 - an apple and black currant juice with one anzac cookie and one sugar cookie from my house cleaning lady. I literally cannot refuse any food she gives me, she is one amazing woman.
5.20 ish - the last halloween bag of candy. T__T I was reading the end of my novel and it was that annoying echoey sad mixed with a lame wrappinng up of events, where not only did the MUM sleep with her DAUGHTERS new boyfriend- before him and the daughter got together- I realised that the father had also slept with the woman that his son had ended up getting with. Now, I enjoy a good story in the sense of art, but that situation really disgusted me to the core. Both parents met people, slept with them, and the mother really enjoyed it and wanted it to continue, but it didn't because the fella got interested in the girl, and then the people sort of 'swapped on' from the parents to the children. These were all adult children, by the way, but the novel was from the woman's perspective, and while it was all hilarious and British and indulged in the use of swear words and meaningless conversations, the novel itself wasn't that descriptive so sometimes I had to work out who was talking by reading ahead and going backwards, which is annoying, time consuming, and takes the reader out of the book.
SO.
I WAS REPELLED BY SOMETHING I HAD SO RECENTLY BEEN LOVING.
Enter, the sweet comfort of chocolate peanuts, lollies, and freddo frogs. Livin the dream.
6.15 ish - cucumber sandwich on wholemeal bread, white coffee. I took this white coffee in a travel mug to the cinema
7.30 ish - one piece of caramel popcorn.
10.30 ish - one mango smoothie from San Churro. If you ever want the mango-iest, pulpiest, creamiest yet light-as-air-iest slurp of heaven, just order a Mango smoothie from the San Churro and prepare for exploding bliss.

Exercise I have done:
None, although I did park far away from the shopping center at lunch so I had to power walk to it and then in there because I list track of time while buying the amazingly god-of-sex burgers.

Water I have consumed
4


Foods I have eaten today (of the day four variety)
5 am - zucchini slice and black coffee
6 am - white coffee
one glass of water
7.45 - piece of brown toast with marmalade
10.15 - white coffee, toasted butter sandwich
sip of water
12.30 - I TRIED TO RESIST. JUST REMEMBER THAT. One bowl of bread and butter pudding with cream. I have a MASSIVE weak spot for bread and butter pudding. I just love it. It brings me Joy, and Marie Kondo swears that you must keep anything which sparks the Joy.
2.00 pm - half a cup of water
3.05 - ALL THE SUSHI MONEY CAN BUY. Love. In my case, that was 19 dollars worth of mostly chicken, salmon, and beef in barbeque, soy, or creamy sauce.
Sips of water from amazing unicorn travel mug.
11.10 pm - one mug of hot apple and ginger tea, due to falling asleep around 5 pm and waking up at 10.40 pm. 

Exercise I have done:
None, but once again I parked really far from the shopping center (although out of laziness and air-headedness rather than an actual intent to exercise) and then I almost ran to the sushi place because my friend arrived while I was looking through a shop. Also, I like to think that I exercise at my work, but today I was so tired from something or another- quite the mystery it is- therefore I operated more like a sloth on weed.

Waters I have consumed
1 glass, a few sips, and some refills of my apple tea.

Woman. Get yo shit together

No comments:

Post a Comment