Tuesday 7 November 2017

Why would I ever choose fluorescent pink if not in a code situation?

Day 6 & 7 smelled like awkward pauses wrapped in lemon pie
Hello and welcome to another day of 'the food I eat'.
Today I did exercise! Woohoo!
But down to business...

Food I consumed yesterday
(Let's see if I can remember, because most of my life is a bunch of 'WINGIN IT!!!!!!' with no recordings, recollection of journey, or any prior planning whatsoever).
5.16 am - cold oats with blueberries, cinnamon and plain yoghurt, black coffee
5.55 - white coffee, strong as fuck, instant relief
7.00 ish - one brown toast with marmalade because it was there, one water
9.05 - white coffee, avocado and cucumber sandwich and probably two cups of broccoli and potato soup. I was SO FULL that I was afraid of bursting in front of sensitive people.
sips of water
1.00 pm - curry potato and carrot with all the spices one can think of, including tumeric, cumin, salt, pepper, green chillies, etc, etc, with something like naan bread but flat, given by a really nice woman at work who cooks from her culture. Very spicy, but so nice. This is where the awkward pauses and accidentally talking over each other came into it.
One glass of milk because of the spicy
sips of water
3.30 ish - white coffee
4.00 - one cup of watermelon with plain yoghurt because I really really wanted something sweet
5/6 pm sometime - two toasts with vegemite, 1 kiwi fruit, handful of cashews and almonds because I was starving

I weigh
5.05 am Morning - 51.4
6.00 pm Evening - 51.4
Hilarious! Divinely in time with my energetic field! What a downright hoot!
(...I'm not sure either)

Exercise I did yesterday
None.
^_^v

Waters consumed
One and a few sips throughout the day. I didn't even consume any of the orange juice! I find myself operating through a haze of 'oh well...' and I think I need to actually stop what I'm doing and focus on drinking the whole glass of water. Not just take a sip and rush off to vacuum or explain for the sixth time that we are ON the ground floor of the building.


Food I consumed today
5.14 am - usual cold oats with blueberries and yoghurt, no cinnamon
5.50 ish - white coffee. I am becoming reliant on these in the morning and I feel as though this could be a bad thing (Coffee? Bad? Never!)
7.20 ish - one brown toast with vegemite, because I'd made three extra by accident and thought I'd save myself the ravenously hungry feeling I usually get on that shift when working at full-speed from 6-10 am with no break.
half glass of water
10.10 - cucumber and avocado sandwich, white coffee. By 12.30 I was literally starving af
12.30 pm - one bowl of lemon delicious cake with cream (and it was MIND-BLOWINGLY ORGASMIC)
Sips of water
2.30 - white coffee that tasted like the god of coffee himself
5.50 ish - two toasts with butter and avocado, a cup full of watermelon pieces, one banana
one cup of water
6.00 ish - an orange juice fruit box
sips of water

I weigh
Morning - forgot
8.28 pm Evening - 50.9 ! @__@ Whaaaa?
So I spent a great deal of time laughing inwardly about how my weight tally will be the same throughout the entire week, but it's literally changed every day so far! Cripes!

Exercise I did today
Well! Today I dragged myself away from the computer and comfortable bed, slipped the hoodie of my jacket over my freezing head, and walked up the street at a fast 'one-two, one-two, one-two' power-walk. Apparently I stomped 1.0 km and back. I must say, I didn't feel anything while walking up to the shops- except admiration at how pretty the houses are and the odd glance at the rubbished council strips with disdain- but on the way back I began to really thinking about things, sort of mulling issues over in my head, which I don't normally do. Every time I found myself looking down at the pavement I lifted my head again and tried hard to focus on the things around me. I noticed a little branch stump balancing on an electrical line with what looked like magic, I glimpsed gnome and fairy statues on front porches, fairy rock gardens surrounded by flowers, and interestingly designed letter boxes. Tomorrow I plan to jog a little bit of the way.

Waters consumed
one and a half cups of water, some sips throughout the day

And as my eyes are drooping in that heavy, head-lolling-onto-chest kind of way, I will take my leave and prepare myself for a productive day tomorrow!
Ciao!
💗

No comments:

Post a Comment