Wednesday 22 November 2017

Is this not right?

Week 3 - Day 17 & 18 & 19 & 20 & 21 & 22 because who needs broccoli infused spinach puffs soaked in turmeric and cardamom spiced oil drizzled with lavender dressing?
Not me.

ONE WHOLE WEEK!! WHERE HAVE I BEEN? DID I SPONTANEOUSLY FLY TO HAWAII TO GET MY GRASS SKIRTS AND PINEAPPLE MARGARITAS ON?
One can wish!
No, I've just been literally hanging out doing sweet FA. Yes, the sweetest FA, which also includes desperately trying to fit all my crap into the only two storage units I have - them being the new wardrobe and the three drawer bedside cabinet. Now, it's all beautifully amazing. The purchased are gold. But I'm trying to do this thing where I arrange everything first by category, then by usefulness, then by visibility.
However, the fact remains, that I have too much stuff.
T_T
I actually don't have that much, there's just nowhere to store it so it looks like a lot all piled on my floor.

The Stuff.
Wardrobe is where all the clothes go. This sounds pretty straight forward, doesn't it, but there are times when I refused to look at any of the bags because after the clothes were all arranged in season and type, I realised there were only four drawers for all of my underwear, lingerie (and for some reason I have A LOT of that), a bag full of hats, two bags full of shoes, socks, scarves, gloves, random belts I never knew I owned, and other misc items like purses, umbrellas and bags.
THE STUFF OF NIGHTMARES.
So I left that alone for a good three days.

I sorted the stationery and crafting supplies I used all the time into my desk cabinet, feeling at odds with how much I could reach and how to store everything so I could reach it. The cabinet also doesn't leave a lot of room of the actual desk for me to potentially put up a paper file sorter, a pin board to get a mood/novel/projects/organisational system going there, which I really NEED and would LOVE, and just allow me to have notebooks and bits out on it.

The whole idea of these new surfaces was to keep them clean and free of items, so that entering the room would be an escape from the crazy world of chaos. Like a sigh of relief.
I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS SIGH OF RELIEF, EVER.
Things are always messy, cramped, overflowing, unhygienic, neglected, and downright annoying. And these things aren't even in my room! There is no need for things to be this way. Unless you are in a coma or a quadriplegic, you can do some tidying on a daily basis.
And that's what I've been doing. After work and on days off for the past week I have attacked one area and one pile.

The first and second drawer of my bedside table is an absolute dream. I can't tell you- well actually I can. It's a dream.
It's like waking up and needing some tissues, eyeliner, nail clippers, vitamin C tabs, and sliding open the drawer of sex to reveal it right there and then, no funny business. No more searching for aloe cream in a fit of rage and pulling chunks of hair out, then going out to the nearest wig shop wearing oversized sunglasses and a man jacket to buy another chestnut brown hairpiece for your balding uncle while explaining that your night job at the Shurfenfrojzden Center leaves your eyes sensitive to light, and could this possibly be twenty five per cent off considering it's the fiftieth one you've purchased one this year?
FOR SCIENCE.

Every time I experience these mingled feelings of despair, irritability, incensed rage, and that familiar 'HELP I'M SINKING IN QUICKSAND! CALL ONE OF THOSE HOARDING CLEARERS SLASH ORGANISATIONAL EXPERTS STAT!' feeling, I leave it all and go have a coffee. Maybe some chocolate. Or ice cream with mint ice magic. Put on Supernatural. Thank GOD I'm not sentenced to hell. Admire Dean's cheekbones. Vow to work out and get those very same cheekbones. Think that maybe it would be easier to just find Dean, carve out his face, and flee from Sam's wrath.
ALL IN GOOD JEST, OF COURSE.

Now, onto a more serious topic.
My food.
Remember when I was eating the most amazing foods ever? ME EITHER. I have to say, this quicksand is pulling me in and sliding down my ears as fast as ever these days.
I might be basking in my amazingly organised drawers and the orgasmic-inducing sight of my exceptionally ordered bookcase -while ignoring the other half of my room- (because organisation IS HEAVEN, IT IS), but my diet slipped to the level of 'JUST DO WHAT YOU WANT' and this means that all my receipts of food purchase and food recordings and anything food related went down the drain like an ugly spider.
The fact remains: I'm as chaotic inside as I seem to  be on the outside. Food Life is where I want to only spend twenty dollars a week so I can pay off mortgage and this means only buying bread and eggs and milk and cheese, which all have animal and chemical related evil inside them, but then I also want to zen out to my somewhat vegan lifestyle now where I buy shitloads of fruit and veggies, cook amazing healthy foods, buy all the microwavable containers in all sizes so I can have my recess fruit separate from my lunchtime salad, not to mention a tiny container of REAL COFFEE so I don't get ambushed at various times by the stale, air-ridden, shit as fuck coffee in the staff room because admin hasn't and shouldn't replace a whole container of perfectly good four-day-old-coffee with new stuff.
And then I screw it all by spending forty dollars a week on hamburgers so I can up my iron intake so I can actually get my energy at a decent level to participate in this time-draining suck called Life.
It's money versus health versus actual time to cook versus my sand-soaked brain versus I Just Wanna Watch TV And Snack In My Down Time Adulting Is Hard Leave Me Alone.
So as you can see, treat me gently with your nonjudgmentally pure minds as you tread through my list of processed chemical goodness.


Last Thursday
I have no idea.
I think I started with my cold oats and cinnamon... Ok let me work backwards.

Yesterday - Wednesday
7.00 am - cold oats and yoghurt with cut up mango, black coffee
11.030 ish - beef yiros with tomato, lettuce and hommus, one iced coffee with cream and ice cream
3.00 ish pm - one cappucino and an apricot cheesecake
You really do feel ripped into so many pieces, giving pits to every one else and there is no sign of it ever stopping without severing all your social ties to live a life of the hermit.
7.00 ish - ice cream with ice magic
8.15 - one heated ready made meal of peri peri chicken and rice. A bit ew.

Day before that - Tuesday
I RESISTED CAKE TODAY. WOOHOOO
5.00 am - cold oats, yoghurt, cinnamon, black coffee
10.00 - RESISTED CHOCOLATE BARS!! ^_^ white coffee, plain butter toasty
3.00 ish pm - white coffee, handful of roses chocolates
5.56 - barnacle bill fish dinner with chips, the best water ever
I have to be better as a human being because while I don't commit actual sin or need to go straight to hell/jail/confession, I still practice condescending, selfish, hurtful habits that really do upset others.
8.00 ish - one peppermint rose chocolate, bowl of sliced can peaches.
I think people don't realise that we're all doing what we can with what we have at any point in our lives. We COULD be better, for sure, all the time, constantly improving. But that is tiring and unnecessary when literally every movie, song, anti-self-help literature out there is telling us to STAY AS WE ARE, WE ARE PERFECT AS IS, DO NOT TAMPER WITH YOUR ALREADY GREAT PERSONALITIES, WHY FIX WHAT ISN'T BROKEN, and the like.

And before that again - Monday
5.00 am - cold oats, cinnamon, yoghurt, or did I? black coffee. Maybe it was toast because I ran out of yoghurt and oats somewhere around here, when life was throwing me gigantic exercise balls in an attempt to knock me into last millennium.
white coffee
7.00 ish am - maybe one toast with vegemite
9.12 - white coffee, buttered toasted sandwich, one banana I think
12.00 ish pm - a little bowl of pork steaks with mushroom sauce, some jam sponge cake with custard
1.15 - who knows. Water? Coffee? Some type of food?
3.30 - I know I napped around here.
Did I even have dinner?
White coffee
I went to the dentist!
Then I bought and ate a two pack of raspberry custard cups, a two pack of chocolate mousse cups, one can of sour cream pringles, and probably one other thing. All on special!

And before that - Sunday
6.30 am - I think this is where I ate the toasts with vegemite, black coffee
10.00 - white coffee, toasts with butter? fruit?
2.30 pm - white coffee
maybe some snack thing here
4.00 ish - half a vegemite sandwich toast thing that I think is STILL IN MY CAR. SHIT.
6.00 ish - a delicious burger from BenHur's Burgers with beef, mayo, onion, pickles, egg, and something else.
half a bowl of yellow jelly
Not only am I an emotional eater, I'm also an emotional spender as well. Those who cannot control their emotions, will never control their money.
It's true... T_T

Saturday
6.00 am - two toasts with something like butter or vegemite, maybe a peice of fruit, black coffee. Or maybe oats after all
9.00 - white coffee
some plumpy dried apricots in here
12.30 - one amazing beef burger with the lot, onion, egg, cheese etc, without bacon
white coffee
Some chips? Chocolate? Ice cream?
4.00 - one packet of chicken chips and a chocolate bar before my tea shift. Tired and hot AS FUCK. SO TIRED. I WANTED TO CRY, AND FALL OVER, AND DIE.
Two meat pies that were quite nice
Not sure I had dinner

Friday
Cancelled all my house clean jobs because of my sore back. Went to the shops to buy some grocery.
Breakfast: not sure when. probably 8ish. Black coffee, maybe oats, maybe toast
Lunch: hmmmmmm
Dinner: Well.
I might've had a custard and jelly bowl in here-- I did!

Exercise
NONE. NEVER. I DO WHAT I WANT. MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHIN

Foods I have purchased in this lazy weird-ass week
GOCERY

20/11/17 Monday
Rolled oats  1.20
Pringles  1.99
Bug spray  5.99
Bandaids  3.99
Roses chocolates  5.99
Vaalia yoghurt vanilla  3.89
2 pack of chocolate mousse  2.99
2 pack of raspberry custard  2.99
TOTAL                                              30.53

17/11/17 Friday
Custard and jelly bowl  1.50
Wholemeal bread  1.99
TOTAL                                            3.50

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE MY OWN BREAD.

And I will post my fridge/pantry/freezer foods in the Sunday!
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment