Thursday 30 May 2013

Why do my shoes laugh at me?

I started flying way up high,
watching as the world went by,
it's not important any more,
these things that are that I wish you saw.
And like a haze is a haze,
and like I wander through the days
all the meaning slips away
And if it's all a disguise,
that leaves them wondering why,
why can't they see it through my eyes?
But up I soar and so far I soar,
all those little things that I ignore,
playing with shadows and hoping for
a big surprise,
something bright,
a glittering light,
or a bigger stick
to latch it up quick
so the bird wont escape,
and I wont have to play
in it's little game,
as it tries
to give me the slip.
>thisoneatemymittens

Life is fast, and I often feel like I'm either waiting for something or wishing I was waiting. I now know how to set tables like a pro, pour wine, carry and serve plates, make eight types of coffee and a few types of alcoholic drinks, and a little something about olives.
I feel rather full of myself. ^_^
It's all very exciting and new, and my various jobs are also in different stages of newness and enthrallment.
This is my latest musing:

 
He was all 'I want a hat' and I was all 'slow your roll, I haven't finished your eyes..'
Monsters are demanding little shits. Then he made me take five thousand photos and used up all my memory, and I wasn't angry at all because he looked at me with his cute face and massive grin, and I thought, 'just give the little guy a hug and spam your computer'.
>Yes, I believe in miracles. I also believe in robots.
(4_--)

No comments:

Post a Comment