Thursday 2 May 2013

How long will this coffee last?

This week I have:

  • Bought a ridiculously large mans coat for only $8.00. (It's warm.. ^_^)

  • Licked gravy off my glove

  • Had a chat with an elderly man about the origins of dust particles, and felt my world shift ninety degrees to the right

  • Tried to ambush the big brown spider that's hiding behind my wardrobe. (day SEVEN) and when I say 'ambush', I really mean 'shine my bookmark light into the crevice and squint at nothing for two minutes before giving into defeat'

  • Reset my car radio twenty-eight times

  • Felt pretty, happy, bored, space unit, frustrated, x-rated, mischievous, tired, grateful, peaceful, curious

  • Struck up a random conversation with a girl in the shoe aisle

  • Watched An Education, and admired the simple clothing styles and languages, but was appalled at the stupidity of her parents and how boring it turned out to be

  • Smiled at a man who was watching me sing loudly while we were stopped at traffic lights

  • Realised my goal in life is to buy ALL THE Mario mushroom merchandise. Ever.

  • Felt French

  • Had this awesome revolutionary idea to make a Vodka that tastes like water, but then decided that I would be permanently drunk or accidentally get other people drunk when they come over to my house because I'm a bit airy and would probably forget to label the bottles

This one time.. I did stuff. And it was everything I thought it would be.
@_@
Then I did more stuff and thought 'hey, I'm the awesome girl who does stuff' and I can't be tamed. And I will continue to do stuff until I rise up and take over the world.
This is something that resulted in me doing stuff:

 
 
 
 

And now I'm off to eat wasabi and watch cats play with odd things like a gust of wind with a hair piece. But not actually, because that would be weird.
>__<

No comments:

Post a Comment