Friday 26 April 2013

Where do thoughts go?

Things I will do this year

+ Eat my bananas before they turn black

--_--

Oh you were serious? Ok.
Wasn't that serious? Black bananas and their colour, texture and length are vital to humans survival, so vital that I can almost feel my world imploding right this second! ...
~*shakes head*...
FINE.

The SERIOUS list of things I will do this year

+ Ace my Hospitality course (which basically means don't drop out)

+ Take up martial arts

+ Make 50 monsters

+ Save up to pay for either Pathology course or EN course at TAFE next year

+ Climb onto the roof of a bus shelter and blow bubbles

+ Draw one faery every month

+ Learn how to paint faeries

+ Join a gym (unless doing martial arts)

+ Buy and wear fairy wings at random (and try not to fly away)

+ Substitute coffee for Green Tea  No. Just No

+ Start selling jewellery  + Make more jewellery  + Organise portfolio

+ Laugh more

+ Watch all episodes of Game of Thrones


Things I will do in Life

+ Go to Glastonbury for the Faery Ball

+ Have seven kids and a million pets

+ Own a business

+ Drink coffee in the rain  + Dance in the rain

+ Acquire a farm with lots of goats, sheep, cows and chickens

+ Publish something

+ Have a Wiccan wedding, but not get married

+ Lose one of my slippers like Cinderella and have some random person find it (maybe stick my contact details inside the sole? THESE SHOES ARE EXPENSIVE AND LOVELY AND THE WHOLE POINT TO LOSING A SHOE LIKE CINDERELLA IS THAT SOMEONE RETURNS IT)

+ Have a food fight with cake

+ Find out what really is at the end of the rainbow, and if there's leprechaun gold, find a leprechaun and make a deal

+ Give blood

+ Make a fort and have sex in it

No comments:

Post a Comment