Saturday 11 May 2013

Where are my thongs?

"Todaaaay is gonna be the day that I really try at life.."
I sang to myself.
'Really?' I answered.
'Why yes,' I replied with dignity as I lifted the teacup to my lips, 'It really is.'
And then I had a full on conversation with myself, contemplating how I really could try at life, and how I really do sound dignified when I hold teacups, and maybe I should hold teacups more often, and why on earth am I drinking tea when I'm a fucking coffee addict? And it continued on in this exhausting vein for some time before I realised I was late for work.
Or did it?
This is Pancake Love at my house:


This is my closest friend and housemate showing lopsided peace innovatively, and this is me, here and now, declaring unconditional love to my media drive.
I LOVE YOU MEDIA DRIVE BECAUSE YOU WORK AND LET ME STEAL MY PICTURES, WHICH ISN'T TECHNICALLY CLASSIFIED AS STEALING BECAUSE THEY'RE MINE, ALTHOUGH I HAVE DISPLAYED WHAT COULD BE MULTIPLE-PERSONALITY DISORDER, SO I COULD ACTUALLY BE STEALING FROM ONE OF ME, WHICH IS COOL, COZ I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH THAT.
~It happens.
My Day In Songs:

>Where is my mind- Pixies

>Candyman- AQUA

>Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss- Bloodhound Gang

>Story of us- Taylor Swift

>My Cat- Jack off Jill

And there was dancing. Because I dance when no one's watching, like no one's watching, like I'm the only one alive and like the world is ending. For some reason I always end up dancing in the kitchen.
$_$
My hospitality course is AMAZING. We all were instructed to make shots of espresso, and I happily complied, and there was much watching coffee being dribbled into pixie-sized cups and throwing of this coffee down the drain and then we were all told to make a shot of coffee and drink it. And I was all OHMYGODDOYOUMEANITISITMYBIRTHDAYOHMYGODI'MDRINKINGREALCOFFEE and it tasted like shit.
I really liked the noise my shoes made while I hurried professionally up and down the simulated 'café counter'. And the smell was astronomical.
Today I was unintentionally witty while conversing with the ladies, and I must say, I rather impressed myself. If only it happened on a continuous basis and it was intentional, I could be onto something here, which beats being off the something that I am apparently at now.
Yeahhhh...
Peace Out Man! Drive safe! (^_^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment