Thursday 6 September 2018

How to feel satisfied with the ordinary when everything you want is extraordinary?

Hello and let's get right down to it..


3RD SEPTEMBER [MONDAY]
Slept
About four hours, woke up at 4.30am to get ready for work

Eaten
Two toasts for breakfast with black coffee, leftover fried rice dish for midmorning snack, which is when I normally have a meal because I'm starving by 10am if I eat breakfast at 4.30, nothing because I had an exhausting day where I needed to clean up the entire inside of the fridge because I spilled a whole jug of milk in it. U____U
Dinner was fried rice again.. or was it?

Exercised
None, but I did vigorous dancing whilst cleaning the dishes  *thumbs up emoji


4TH SEPTEMBER [TUESDAY]
Slept
About five hours this time

Eaten
Two toasts with peanut butter and black coffee, snack was a handful of jatz crackers with butter, came home and had the last of that rice- DELISH- and then I decided to cook an amazing pizza from scratch with two types of ham, canned pineapple, capsicum, mushroom, and lots of cheese. On a last minute whim I decided to cut up a stick of bread, whipped up some buttery garlic mixture that was far too buttery and without the appropriate amount of garlic (which is a shit tonne), and roast that.
I also made a batch of gluten free apple muffins from a packet to take to my friend's house the next day.
~Simply Winning
After all that I sat on my bed, all ready to quickly finish the beanie I'm knitting, and immediately fell asleep.

Exercised
None, but but BUTTTTTTTT, I did about two hours of house cleaning when I got home and danced along to some funky tunes while doing it

Note: The previous two days I had actual real-live plans to go for a run after work on Monday and Tuesday, but I really didn't feel like it after those hectic days slathered in the whole 'remember only to put a pinch- A PINCH- that's right, of 'sleep essence' because too much can cause soul cleansing on such a level that no one has ever seen before and, while entirely not harmful to the individual or anyone around them, no one should have to see. People need freedom! And that is the freedom to choose exactly what they see, and where they see it!'


5TH SEPTEMBER [WEDNESDAY]
Slept
A solid 8 hours I reckon, from after dinner until about 4.40am the next morning. So good!!

Eaten
Two toasts with peanut butter and one apple muffin with a black coffee. I passed out in bed before I could taste them or put them away or really do anything with them at all.
The last half packet of garlic bread chips.
Chicken risotto polo and a garlic prawns to share whilst out with nanna, then one apple muffin and one fruit mince pie with my friend. Four white coffees, which resulted in... stuff. Then a slice of pork and a baked potato for dinner, came home and passed out in bed, resulting in another great night of about 7 hours sleep!

Exercised
None. Spent all day out with nanna, a friend, and my parents, so by the time I got home it was dark and I'm not running in the dark! Fuck No.


[#] Sleep is a major factor in my food choices and exercising. I want to get back into doing beginners yoga from the youtube video as well as daily sit-ups and push-ups, drink more water, eat more salad (or just a salad) daily, and relaxify with the knitting.
💞



Dear Noah, we could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving til 5, sincerely The Unicorns

No comments:

Post a Comment