Sunday 16 February 2014

Is that the time?

THINGS I WILL DO THIS YEAR:


+ Ace my Uni course ^_^.


+ Make one piece of jewellery a week.


+ Make one monster a month (because last year's goal was absurdity of the Cerri kind)


+ Watch all of Walking Dead.


+ Watch all of Once Upon a Time.


+ Learn to play a tune on the guitar (just a tune!)


+ Start cooking healthy, veggie-loaded meals.


+ Watch all Disney movies again, also including Brave, Tangled and Frozen.


+ Grow a small veggie plant like tomatoes, cucumbers, or even parsley.


+ Attempt at writing a fanfic! >_<.




I feel that I will be too busy watching things to have a life, so I should probably go out right this minute and purchase an array of snack food, multiple pillows offering supreme neck and back support, a hat with ears and a house-friendly robot who I will call Claptrap and who will fetch me anything and everything I ever need or want because he will be the most loyal yet bizarre robot in all existence.
This is what dreams are made of.
On a completely related topic, I've never appreciated just how hungry zombies are. They seem to have insatiable appetites and will eat and eat and eat until they die, and I wonder if there is a way we can use this.
>On board to beat this syndrome but will gladly surrender for the right price.


My day in songs:


~Still Alive - Lisa Miskovsky


~The Birthday Massacre - Lover's End


~The Birthday Massacre - Happy Birthday


~Everclear - Santa Monica


~Delerium - Silence


welcome to my only world... it is full of space junk...

No comments:

Post a Comment