Tuesday 21 January 2014

What time is it in Mordor?

Things I did last year:




+ Ace my Hospitality course (which basically means don't drop out) :D Yeah!

+ Take up martial arts -Went to a few local ones and wasn't too impressed. Will keep trying.

+ Make 50 monsters

+ Save up to pay for either Pathology course or EN course at TAFE next year

+ Climb onto the roof of a bus shelter and blow bubbles Attempted, but I'm acrobatically challenged.

+ Draw one faery every month  Will post the rest soon C=

+ Learn how to paint faeries My elf painting is almost finished (almost meaning never...)

+ Join a gym (unless doing martial arts) Yep! >_< I'm that weird girl who looks like a demented chicken trying to casually do bench presses.

+ Buy and wear fairy wings at random (and try not to fly away)  ^_^ I flew.


+ Substitute coffee for Green Tea  No. Just No    This never happened.

+ Start selling jewellery  + Make more jewellery  + Organise portfolio

+ Laugh more I laugh all the time anyway but I'm putting it down as a win coz I'm cool like that.

+ Watch all episodes of Game of Thrones




Things I will do in Life

+ Go to Glastonbury for the Faery Ball

+ Have seven kids and a million pets

+ Own a business

+ Drink coffee in the rain  + Dance in the rain ^_^

+ Acquire a farm with lots of goats, sheep, cows and chickens

+ Publish something

+ Have a Wiccan wedding, but not get married

+ Lose one of my slippers like Cinderella and have some random person find it (maybe stick my contact details inside the sole? THESE SHOES ARE EXPENSIVE AND LOVELY AND THE WHOLE POINT TO LOSING A SHOE LIKE CINDERELLA IS THAT SOMEONE RETURNS IT) >_< It was midnight. I was suave.

+ Have a food fight with cake

+ Find out what really is at the end of the rainbow, and if there's leprechaun gold, find a leprechaun and make a deal

+ Give blood -Not sure if I can do this as I was banned for about six years because I fainted FIVE YEARS AGO and the system is filled with people who care more about one girl losing conscious for two minutes than terminally ill people who depend on regular blood donations. I tried three times and I'm still furious.

+ Make a fort and have sex in it

No comments:

Post a Comment