Saturday 30 November 2013

How do you steal a stranger's shirt without them noticing?

Sometimes I'm like: "TUNAGETINMEOMFGLOVE", and then sometimes I'm like: "Ergh, tunnaaaaaaa, what gives?"
~It really is.

Things I have lost this week;

+ Every pen I have ever held

+ My TO DO list

+ Four hair ties

+ One hair clip

+ A half-finished jar of coffee

+ My eyeliner


Things I should be doing right now:

> Cleaning my keyboard

> Working out how I can get a photo on Santa's lap without looking like an escaped mental patient

> Putting random notes in vending machines

> Brushing my teeth


This one time, I forgot reality and everything seemed to merge and melt into each other. I was told that I may be on drugs.
I said: "Surely you know me by now, were we not acquainted just five minutes ago?"
And he looked at me strangely, maybe because he thought five minutes was too long a time to remember everything about a person. I will ponder this.
Then I made a remarkable joke about Butterbeer and his long ponytail, and he laughed so much that he spat out all his beer, and I was repulsed. So I said good-day (even though it was almost midnight) and I ran across the road to the park where sprinklers had popped up and young girls seemed to be frolicking around in their underwear. I contemplated stripping down to my own, but realised they didn't match and there was no time. I made a mental note, right there in the city park, while I was dancing and laughing freely with these strangers under the magical sprinklers, I made a note to always, ALWAYS wear matching underwear, because you just never know when you will need to strip.
Support for pink.

(@_@)v

No comments:

Post a Comment