Wednesday 7 August 2013

Are you going to finish that hotdog?

THINGS IN LIFE

So yesterday I tried to make this:


and it went well, except that I hadn't had enough bourbon to give me patience with the UNTANGLING OF THE WOOL BECAUSE WOOL HATES ME AND LAUGHS AT MY HALF-FINISHED LASER GAME...
and I got wool burn, which has probably happened to no one, ever, so I left it there: half a trap for anyone who dares intrude.
Took photographic evidence of the slugs, and now life makes sense.
~Bliss.
I think they're branching out as I found some meandering around at ten in the evening, and I must say, these slugs are right on.

THIS WEEK IN THINGS:

+ Served cappuccinos with chocolate powdered smiley faces.

+ Studied my drooping tyre and thought hard about pumping it up/ getting it fixed/ buying a new one, but went inside and continued painting.

+ Decided to go out and buy the essentials: underwear, towels and socks. Came home with a pile of clothes. Feel somewhat as if I have achieved something, although on reflection it's probably just hunger.

+ Went grocery shopping and bought six kinds of tea, four of which I have never heard of, can't pronounce and will probably never drink.

+ REALISED THAT ALL MY ENTRIES ARE ABOUT SLUGS AND FOOD, AND SOMEONE SOMEWHERE MAY BE WAITING EXPECTANTLY FOR THE DAY I POST SADLY ABOUT ACTUALLY EATING ONE OF THE SLUGS BY ACCIDENT, SO HERE'S SOMETHING ELSE...

Things you probably know about me because I talk about them all the time:
+ Hearing people speak in different languages calms me down
+ I like cactuses
+ Walking barefoot feels more comfortable to me than wearing shoes
+ My old mobile had the time set to Russian, so I had to always subtract a set amount of hours
+ I like statistics and data and algebra
+ My favourite food is Nachos
+ I used to talk to the moon
+ Boredom made me draw glitter wings on the back of my high school shirt and spend the rest of the year wearing a jumper to cover it up
+ I hate hearing people grind their teeth, and steel rubbing against steel makes my teeth sting
+ I paint faces on forks
+ I have never found a pair of shoes that fit
+ One day I'd like to own a brilliantly painted caravan
+ My favourite country is Britain
+ I have vague plans about living in Marrakech
+ I would do anything for anyone who talks with a Manchester accent
+ Shameless is my favourite TV show

This one time, I thought about having a second cup of coffee. And my brain was all, do it man, but my stomach was all, fuck off, and my brain scoffed at the silliness of my stomach, which made my stomach retaliate in unmentionable ways until my brain was like, dude, the force will always be with you, and this somehow sat well with everything involved.
For the life of me I can't understand what goes on when I'm not paying attention.

U__U"

No comments:

Post a Comment